Warrior's Fist gauntlet caterpillar HMB|SCA|BUHURT|IMCF
Select Your Variation
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
The Warrior's fist gauntlet for historical medieval battles (HMB) and buhurt is a top-of-the-line piece of protective gear that is designed to withstand the intense demands of full-contact medieval combat. The gauntlet is constructed from high-grade steel, which provides maximum protection for the hand and wrist while also offering excellent durability and resistance to impact. The gauntlet features an ergonomic design that is specifically tailored to the shape of the hand, ensuring a secure and comfortable fit. It also includes a system of leather straps for better fit and control. The steel gauntlet is also fully articulated, allowing for a full range of movement and flexibility during combat. The gauntlet is finished with Buff polishing or blackened finish that gives it a truly authentic medieval look. This gauntlet is perfect for HMB and buhurt enthusiasts who demand the highest level of protection and authenticity in their gear.
- Constructed from high grade steel for maximum protection and durability
- Ergonomic design to the shape of hand for a secure and comfortable fit
- fully articulated for a full range of movement and flexibility during combat
- leather padded gloves attached for more comfort and protection
- attached leather strap for better control and fit on steel gauntlet
- enclosed Thumb design with sliding slot for better mobility of thumb and adjustable size
- strong leather used for leather glove attachment
- provides High protection, mobility and comfort
AREA OF USE : BUHURT | SCA | MEDIEVAL REENACTMENTS
IMPORTANT NOTE – Always try to share your measurements and Height/Weight details with your ordered item, These details will help us in sending you best suitable size available based on your Body type and size, check our Measurement guide for more details on how to take your body measurements properly.
CUSTOMISATION – If you want this Armor in your Unique Custom - size, Thickness, Material or Finishing please choose the option CUSTOMISED and write us your Details by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Simply contact us via Chat options available on website and HBC Armor Expert will help and assist you with your Unique Custom order.
If you want this Armor in your Unique Custom - size, Thickness, Material or Finishing please choose the option CUSTOMISED and write us your Details by e-mail (email@example.com) or Simply contact us via Chat options available on website and HBC Armor Expert will help and assist you with your Unique Custom order.
IMPORTANT NOTE –Always try to share your measurements and Height/Weight details with your ordered item, These details will help us in sending you best suitable size available based on your Body type and size, check our Measurement guide for more details on how to take your body measurements properly.
Have questions? We have answers!
What is the Production time for Order's ?
Production time for each item is different and it can be discussed at the time of order because of the nature of Products , In Stock item's usually ships in 10 to 12 business days.
When I will received my Order ?
In stocks items usually dispatch within 10 to 12 business days custom or Personalised order's can take upto 75 to 90 business days or more depending on Item type and work , After dispatch of item shipping can take upto 10 to 15 days or more sometimes for Delivery, For more information you can Track your Order by Tracking details provided on your email or by SMS after dispatch your order.
Is All item's listed on website is IN STOCK ?
For in Stock Item's please visit OFFERS Page on our store,Also please note - that we regular update offer Section in order to show In stock item's only other then this page all of the item's will be made on Demand only so please contact with HBC Armor Expert via chat or email us before order to know the inventory status of the item,On demand item's will be made after you order them and it can take upto 80 to 90 business days or even More depending on the Item type and work load.
How Can I Pay for purchases ?
You can pay via PayPal,Master/Visa cards & Bank transfer using SWIFT.
What is the Shipping cost ?
Shipping cost depends on Total Weight , Size and Shipping address. You can ask to our Expert for estimate of shipping cost at the time of order.
Return/Exchange & Cancellation Policy ?
Check our Policies and conditions HERE,Please note - that we do not accept returns, cancellation or exchange.
Still Have Questions in Mind ?
Write us an email with your queries - firstname.lastname@example.org
Chat with us on WhatsApp - + 91 8218771785
Ask on Facebook
𐂫 ARMOUR CARE GUIDE
- STORAGE : When not in use,Store your metal armour in a cool, dry place to prevent rusting, Avoid storing it in damp basements or attics where moisture can accumulate.
- CLEANING : Regularly clean your armor with soft cloth or a brush to remove dirt and debris. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials, which can scratch or damage the metal surface.
- POLISHING : To maintain the shine and luster of your armour, polish it with a soft cloth and metal polish.Apply the polish in circular motion.
- RUST REMOVAL : If your armor has developed rust, remove it with a rust remover and a soft-bristled brush,Be sure to wear gloves and protective eyewear when using rust remover.
by following these care and Maintenance tips,You can keep your armor in top condition and enjoy it for years to come.
for any guidance regarding maintaining your armor write us at - email@example.com