Beak Face hound skull Helmet
Select Your Variation
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
The houndskull helmet, also known as the "houndstooth" or "hound's snout" helmet, was a type of medieval helmet that originated in Europe during the 14th century. The helmet featured a long, pointed visor that resembled the snout of a hound, with two small eye slits and a small opening for breathing. The helmet was designed to provide protection to the entire head, including the face, and was often worn in conjunction with a mail coif or aventail to protect the neck. The houndskull helmet was typically made of steel and was often decorated with intricate engravings or embellishments.
- Handforged high quality metal helmet
- Buff polish finishing
- Comes with padded liner
- Based on historical sources from European style armour helmet
- Attached leather chin strap
AREA OF USE : SCA | MEDIEVAL REENACTMENTS |GIFTS |COLLECTION | RECREATION
If you want this Armor in your Unique Custom - size, Thickness, Material or Finishing please choose the option CUSTOMISED and write us your Details by e-mail (email@example.com) or Simply contact us via Chat options available on website and HBC Armor Expert will help and assist you with your Unique Custom order.
IMPORTANT NOTE –Always try to share your measurements and Height/Weight details with your ordered item, These details will help us in sending you best suitable size available based on your Body type and size, check our Measurement guide for more details on how to take your body measurements properly.
Have questions? We have answers!
What is the Production time for Order's ?
Production time for each item is different and it can be discussed at the time of order because of the nature of Products , In Stock item's usually ships in 5 business days.
When I will received my Order ?
In stocks items usually dispatch within 5 business days, custom or Personalised order's can take upto 75 to 90 business days or more depending on Item type and work , After dispatch of item shipping can take upto 10 to 15 days more for Delivery, For more information you can Track your Order by Tracking details provided on your email or by SMS after dispatch your order.
How Can I Pay for purchases ?
You can pay via PayPal,Master/Visa cards & Bank transfer using SWIFT.
What is the Shipping cost ?
Shipping cost depends on Total Weight , Size and Shipping address. You can ask to our Expert for estimate of shipping cost at the time of order.
Return/Exchange & Cancellation Policy ?
Check our Policies and conditions HERE
Still Have Questions in Mind ?
Write us an email with your queries - firstname.lastname@example.org
Chat with us on WhatsApp - + 91 8218771785
Ask on Facebook
𐂫 ARMOUR CARE GUIDE
- STORAGE : When not in use,Store your metal armour in a cool, dry place to prevent rusting, Avoid storing it in damp basements or attics where moisture can accumulate.
- CLEANING : Regularly clean your armor with soft cloth or a brush to remove dirt and debris. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials, which can scratch or damage the metal surface.
- POLISHING : To maintain the shine and luster of your armour, polish it with a soft cloth and metal polish.Apply the polish in circular motion.
- RUST REMOVAL : If your armor has developed rust, remove it with a rust remover and a soft-bristled brush,Be sure to wear gloves and protective eyewear when using rust remover.
by following these care and Maintenance tips,You can keep your armor in top condition and enjoy it for years to come.
for any guidance regarding maintaining your armor write us at - email@example.com