HBC Armor™ Heavy Infantry helmet Mild steel 14 G
Select Your Variation
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
Heavy Infantry Metal helmet from Star Wars,mandalorian head gear of Heavy infantry character Solid hand forged Metal constructed high quality helmet in stock.
- Size suitable for Medium head size 56 to 59 cm head
- handforged Metal construction from 2 mm Mild steel
- Buff Metal polishing
- Weight of the Helmet 2.70 Kgs
- Black painted inside to prevent rust
- Accurate character design
- excellent detailing and quality
- can be used for Cosplays|Collections|LARP|Role Plays & Gifts
Important Note -
- Helmet does not come with any padding or liner you need to install that according to your head size and comfort
- This is hand forged metal helmet Armour thus some unfinished minor spots is normal and enhance the overall look of real metal armour
- Mild steel Armour comes with some oil applied on surface to prevent rust while shipping use normal cotton fabric to wipe out before use.
If you want this Armor in your Unique Custom - size, Thickness, Material or Finishing please choose the option CUSTOMISED and write us your Details by e-mail (email@example.com) or Simply contact us via Chat options available on website and HBC Armor Expert will help and assist you with your Unique Custom order.
IMPORTANT NOTE –Always try to share your measurements and Height/Weight details with your ordered item, These details will help us in sending you best suitable size available based on your Body type and size, check our Measurement guide for more details on how to take your body measurements properly.
Have questions? We have answers!
What is the Production time for Order's ?
Production time for each item is different and it can be discussed at the time of order because of the nature of Products , In Stock item's usually ships in 10 to 12 business days.
When I will received my Order ?
In stocks items usually dispatch within 10 to 12 business days custom or Personalised order's can take upto 75 to 90 business days or more depending on Item type and work , After dispatch of item shipping can take upto 10 to 15 days or more sometimes for Delivery, For more information you can Track your Order by Tracking details provided on your email or by SMS after dispatch your order.
Is All item's listed on website is IN STOCK ?
For in Stock Item's please visit OFFERS Page on our store,Also please note - that we regular update offer Section in order to show In stock item's only other then this page all of the item's will be made on Demand only so please contact with HBC Armor Expert via chat or email us before order to know the inventory status of the item,On demand item's will be made after you order them and it can take upto 80 to 90 business days or even More depending on the Item type and work load.
How Can I Pay for purchases ?
You can pay via PayPal,Master/Visa cards & Bank transfer using SWIFT.
What is the Shipping cost ?
Shipping cost depends on Total Weight , Size and Shipping address. You can ask to our Expert for estimate of shipping cost at the time of order.
Return/Exchange & Cancellation Policy ?
Check our Policies and conditions HERE,Please note - that we do not accept returns, cancellation or exchange.
Still Have Questions in Mind ?
Write us an email with your queries - firstname.lastname@example.org
Chat with us on WhatsApp - + 91 8218771785
Ask on Facebook
𐂫 ARMOUR CARE GUIDE
- STORAGE : When not in use,Store your metal armour in a cool, dry place to prevent rusting, Avoid storing it in damp basements or attics where moisture can accumulate.
- CLEANING : Regularly clean your armor with soft cloth or a brush to remove dirt and debris. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials, which can scratch or damage the metal surface.
- POLISHING : To maintain the shine and luster of your armour, polish it with a soft cloth and metal polish.Apply the polish in circular motion.
- RUST REMOVAL : If your armor has developed rust, remove it with a rust remover and a soft-bristled brush,Be sure to wear gloves and protective eyewear when using rust remover.
by following these care and Maintenance tips,You can keep your armor in top condition and enjoy it for years to come.
for any guidance regarding maintaining your armor write us at - email@example.com