Italian Leg Armour NMC
Select Your Variation
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
constructed on "Nadler Metal crafts (NMC)" patterns, based on the statue of 'Orlando' in Dubrovnik by Bonino of Milan from 1413. A picture of the statue can be seen in The Venetian Empire, 1200-1670 (Men-at-Arms Series, Volume 210) by David Nicolle, Christopher Rothero (Illustrator); 48 pages; Paperback (July 1989) Stackpole Books; ISBN: 0850458994 .
You can also see a similar effigy on the Tomb of Giovanni Cose of Naples from 1418 in the Louvre. A picture of this appears in "The Sanctuary of the Madonna delle Grazie with notes on the evolution of Italian armour during the 15th century." by James G. Mann printed in "Archaeologia" Journal of The Society of Antiquaries of London 1930 Vol.80 pages 117-142. The picture is Figure 2 on Plate XXIII
- Available in mild steel|Stainless steel & tempered steel material
- Brass Edge finishing on knee cop
- Back part for extra protection to hips
- based on Historical sources
- Attached Leather Straps for size adjustments
- Available in Various sizes
- Buff polished
- Based on NMC Patterns for Source click HERE
AREA OF USE : BUHURT | SCA | MEDIEVAL REENACTMENTS
If you want this Armor in your Unique Custom - size, Thickness, Material or Finishing please choose the option CUSTOMISED and write us your Details by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Simply contact us via Chat options available on website and HBC Armor Expert will help and assist you with your Unique Custom order.
IMPORTANT NOTE –Always try to share your measurements and Height/Weight details with your ordered item, These details will help us in sending you best suitable size available based on your Body type and size, check our Measurement guide for more details on how to take your body measurements properly.
Have questions? We have answers!
What is the Production time for Order's ?
Production time for each item is different and it can be discussed at the time of order because of the nature of Products , In Stock item's usually ships in 10 to 12 business days.
When I will received my Order ?
In stocks items usually dispatch within 10 to 12 business days custom or Personalised order's can take upto 75 to 90 business days or more depending on Item type and work , After dispatch of item shipping can take upto 10 to 15 days or more sometimes for Delivery, For more information you can Track your Order by Tracking details provided on your email or by SMS after dispatch your order.
Is All item's listed on website is IN STOCK ?
For in Stock Item's please visit OFFERS Page on our store,Also please note - that we regular update offer Section in order to show In stock item's only other then this page all of the item's will be made on Demand only so please contact with HBC Armor Expert via chat or email us before order to know the inventory status of the item,On demand item's will be made after you order them and it can take upto 80 to 90 business days or even More depending on the Item type and work load.
How Can I Pay for purchases ?
You can pay via PayPal,Master/Visa cards & Bank transfer using SWIFT.
What is the Shipping cost ?
Shipping cost depends on Total Weight , Size and Shipping address. You can ask to our Expert for estimate of shipping cost at the time of order.
Return/Exchange & Cancellation Policy ?
Check our Policies and conditions HERE,Please note - that we do not accept returns, cancellation or exchange.
Still Have Questions in Mind ?
Write us an email with your queries - email@example.com
Chat with us on WhatsApp - + 91 8218771785
Ask on Facebook
𐂫 ARMOUR CARE GUIDE
- STORAGE : When not in use,Store your metal armour in a cool, dry place to prevent rusting, Avoid storing it in damp basements or attics where moisture can accumulate.
- CLEANING : Regularly clean your armor with soft cloth or a brush to remove dirt and debris. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials, which can scratch or damage the metal surface.
- POLISHING : To maintain the shine and luster of your armour, polish it with a soft cloth and metal polish.Apply the polish in circular motion.
- RUST REMOVAL : If your armor has developed rust, remove it with a rust remover and a soft-bristled brush,Be sure to wear gloves and protective eyewear when using rust remover.
by following these care and Maintenance tips,You can keep your armor in top condition and enjoy it for years to come.
for any guidance regarding maintaining your armor write us at - firstname.lastname@example.org